License of the Committee for Control and Supervision of the Financial Market and Financial Organizations of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 5.2.24 dated November 5, 2013.
The mission of the Corporation is to promote the sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan by creating an affordable and efficient financing system.
The Corporation - is a key institution for the development of the agro-industrial complex, which has an effective business model that promotes the industrialization, intensification and diversification of the agro-industrial complex by developing a sustainable and affordable system of financing.
Strategic directions of activity:
- Increasing the coverage of financing of agribusiness entities, promoting the institutional maturity of financial institutions and the growth of labor productivity in agriculture:
- Increasing the coverage of agribusiness entities with financial services;
- Promoting the growth of labor productivity in agriculture;
- Assistance to the institutional development of financial institutions in the agro-industrial complex.
- Increasing the efficiency of activities:
- Ensuring financial sustainability;
- Improving operational activities;
- Improving the quality and transparency of corporate governance.