Helpline +7 (701) 006 18 18
+7 (701) 006 18 18 - hotline (for reporting corruption and fraudulent activities, anonymity is guaranteed)
Working hours: from 9:00 to 18:30, break: from 13:00 to 14:30.
Sat, Sun - days off.

Head of the Anti-Corruption Compliance Service Salykov T.Zh:
Install the application:
1) Open the website in Safari
2) Click save
3) Add to home screen
Acceptance of applications for insurance of crop areas against excess moisture in the soil has begun

The Agrarian Credit Corporation (a subsidiary of the National Management Holding "Baiterek"), as an operator in the field of insurance in the agro-industrial complex, informs about the start of accepting applications for concluding an agreement to insure crops against excess moisture in the soil in the growing season of 2024.

The insurance product covers the risk based on excess moisture in the soil during the harvesting period of grain and oilseeds.

This year, changes were made to the Index Insurance product for excess soil moisture in terms of the size of the insurance rate and insurance payment, and protection phases were also provided. The tariff for the product is 3% of the sum insured.

The insurance coverage period for the first phase lasts from August 15 to September 14, for the second phase - from September 15 to October 14, 2024.

The payment for each phase is 10.5% of the sum insured, the maximum payment is 21% of the sum insured.

The deadline for accepting applications for insurance of crops against excess soil moisture (2 phases) is set until June 30 of the current year.

An application for insurance must be submitted in the online insurance information system Agroinsurance, located on the platform.

In the personal account of the online insurance system, the farmer needs to indicate his fields, identify the company, conclude an insurance contract, pay part of the insurance premium in the amount of 20% of the amount, and the remaining 80% of the insurance premium will be paid by ACC in the form of subsidies at the request of the insurer.

Let us remind you that since 2020, insurance in the agricultural sector is carried out on a voluntary basis.